
I can't believe that I am already full term. What an awesome milestone!! That means Baby Girl has my permission to come whenever she wants. Hopefully it will be on her time and not when the doctor says so. I say this because at my last appointment my blood pressure was up again. My bottom number is high and the doctor seemed very concerned since I have been having up and down blood pressure this whole pregnancy. He feels that working 30 hour weeks is not cutting it so I was told to go ahead and stop working. Unexpected, but I will do whatever needs to be done to keep baby and myself safe. He wants to see me again on Tuesday to check my blood pressure and do another internal. He said he is hoping to get another 5 days out of me before he recommends inducing. He did not want to do it then since I was barely a fingertip dilated and 50% effaced. It would have been a real long haul. I'm hoping to keep my blood pressure down this weekend and do everything I can to stay relaxed, this way Baby Girl can come on her own and I won't have to be induced. I still need to keep an eye out for any blurred vision, spots before eyes, excessive swelling, or just feeling icky. If this happens, I need to call right away!
2 comments:
YAY on full term!!!! I'll cross my fingers that Baby Girl comes on her own and mama doesn't have to worry about blood pressure!!
YAY! Congrats on reaching Full Term! Baby Girl will be here any day now! I'm so happy for you and hope you are feeling well! I know it can get a bit uncomfortable towards the end, but it will all be worth it!
Post a Comment