How far along? 35 Weeks!!
Weight gain/loss: I will just ignore this question from now on.
Maternity clothes? Of course and all of my shirts have stains on the belly.
Stretch marks? Haven't spotted any additional ones. Still have those lovely marks on my chest and small ones on my hips.
Sleep? What is that?
Best moment this week? Hitting 35 weeks! only 35 more days!
Movement: Yes. She is definitely a night mover. Her most active hour is around 9pm. I finally got to feel her have hiccups, it was so cute. Sometimes when she moves, it looks like a monster trying to get out of my belly.
Food cravings: When I see something in TV, I usually want it!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In. I can almost see the end of it.
What I miss? Tying my shoes
What I am looking forward to? Getting a little more organized.
Weekly wisdom: Working up to your due date to save leave is not as important as your health and your baby's.
Appointment Update:
Well my blood pressure is high again. The doctor was not happy and suggested that I should probably consider going on leave sooner. We talked, and decided to go down to 30hr weeks at work and see what that does. If my blood pressure goes down then I will stay at 30hrs per week. If it doesn't get better, then I may have to work at home or not at all. Also, if it is worse then more blood work will need to be done. I'm also ordered not to really do anything. When I get home, I need to put my feet up and read, sleep, or watch movies. No more fussing around until I get my blood pressure under control. I worry that I may not be allowed to go until 40wks if this keeps up.
No comments:
Post a Comment