Amelia's little moments and my ups and downs of motherhood being a first time Mom.
Monday, May 3, 2010
The worry has surfaced again.
As the weeks go by and I farther along in this pregnancy, I think my worries and fears have become a lot stronger. I have become very obsessed with baby's movement to the point where I worry myself sick if she doesn't move as much during a certain time of the day. She just recently switched positions on me so I feel her move in different areas and it is not as strong as it used to be. I guess I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and I know I shouldn't continue this way. It's really hard though. I just want her to be safe and I feel like most of that is out of my hands right now. I need to breathe and relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I felt the same way. She will be here before you know it!
Love you!
Post a Comment