Thursday, May 20, 2010

36 Week Appointment

My blood pressure went down!!! It was in the 120s/80s. Mush better then last week. The good news is that I don't have to go on full leave just yet. I was told to stay with 30 hours a week of work or even less if I can swing it. I also need to stick with relaxing more and staying off of my feet as much as I can. I noticed that my legs, feet, and ankles were not the huge tree trunks that they have been. They are still swollen but not as bad.

Baby Girls' HB was between 130-140 and sounded very good. The doctor mentioned again that she feels big! She has been doing a lot of rolling and moving at night. I feel like she has moved head down but she is not engaged just yet. 

I finally washed some baby clothes this weekend and when I pulled them out of the dryer I stopped and stared at the mirror for awhile. It was sureal seeing myself hold a bunch of little pink clothes and blankets. Only a few more weeks until she is here!!

No comments: