Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our crib!

Mark was so thoughtful to rearrange the bedroom and set up the crib before I came home from work. He also did this between his two jobs. What a sweetheart! We wanted to get it set up so we could get used to having it in our small bedroom.
So ever since he set up the crib one of my cats has been sleeping next to it and under it. Have you ever heard that cats like to balance out rooms by sleeping/laying in a certain area. I have and I have believed it my whole life. Here is my little Piggy laying under the crib. Why she is laying on the wood instead of the rug, I have no idea.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh I LOVE that crib! I love the color!

MV said...

Funny kitty! The crib is beautiful - great job Mark!

Here's the plan: said...

I have already told you a million times cats are strange. (cute but strange)