Here are the rules for the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
Here are my 7 "interesting" facts:
1. I played rugby for 5 seasons and loved every minute of it.
2. I have an extreme fear of aliens.
3. I have a BS in Marine Biology but my current job has nothing to do with it.
4. I love to squeeze kitties. I have always had one or more cats in my life.
5. I have an older sister who I admire an love dearly.
6. My hands often sweat.
7. I only drove stick twice in my life.
I Nominate:
Katie Making Baby Franco
Mrs0815 Recipe for Baby Lamb Shank
Leslie L2theC's Kitchen
Shellshockedmama Waiting the Full 9 Months
AMB Only Time Will Tell
Gina Sweet Silver Lining
Jess The Best Things in Life Aren't Things
Katie Making Baby Franco
Mrs0815 Recipe for Baby Lamb Shank
Leslie L2theC's Kitchen
Shellshockedmama Waiting the Full 9 Months
AMB Only Time Will Tell
Gina Sweet Silver Lining
Jess The Best Things in Life Aren't Things

1 comment:
I also used to play rugby! Randomness, lol.
Post a Comment