Yay! I'm finally able to distinguish Baby Girl kicking from any possibility of it being gas. :) The past few days I have been feeling her kick and move a lot. She is mostly active in the morning. It does feel a little strange but it is so awesome to feel her in there. I can't wait for Mark to be able to feel her as well. This makes me so happy.
We also made our first big purchase today. We ordered a crib. We thought it would be best to get this first so we could rearrange the bedroom and get used to another piece of large furniture in our tiny space. This is the one we ordered.
3 comments:
How exciting! I love the crib.
Yay for movement!!!And of course the crib!! So many exciting things!
YAAY, movement!! That's great! The crib is so cute too!!
Post a Comment