Thursday, February 25, 2010

24 Week Bump Picture

Here is another picture. For some reason I think my bump looks different in each. Probably they way the shirt is. Or I may just be crazy.



How far along? 24 Weeks!! 
Weight gain/loss: Total of 21 lbs Oh boy!
Maternity clothes? Yes. I am waiting for it to get warmer so I can start rocking the dresses.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep?  About an hour on the couch and 4 hours in the bed. Disturbed sleep of course.
Best moment this week?  Getting to 24 weeks!
Movement: Yes. Baby Girl is moving all about. She seems to be more active late afternoon and in the evening. It is so awesome.
Food cravings: Nope

Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Sangria
What I am looking forward to? The weekend so I can catch up on sleep.
Weekly wisdom: Tell your husband how much you love him everyday.

1 comment:

Leslie Craven said...

ohhhhh ~~ I miss sangria too!! Keep growing little girl!