Monday, November 1, 2010

Screams, screams, and more screams

Is this really necessary? Seriously.

I find myself asking my daughter this constantly. Of course she doesn't understand me but she has to know that her screaming/shrieking at the top of her lungs is making her mother's hair fall out even more than it already is. I'm really hoping this is a phase and she is just exercising her vocal cords and listening to herself. The majority of the time she seems to do it because she is frustrated or wants me to carry her around. She likes to be up and about and have it her way. She especially hates it if you are trying to do something else that doesn't involve entertaining her. She has completely wrapped me around her little sausage finger. But to me, you can't spoil a baby. Right? I think the worst part is that the house is very empty so her voice echoes and travels. I'm pretty sure the neighborhood has "met" Amelia before actually ever seeing her.

Could this possibly be a sign of teething?

No comments: