Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Addicted!

To Sweet Tea!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, it is true, I no longer dislike drinking this sugary beverage. I believe it all started when I was pregnant. Every once in awhile I would crave some sweetness and caffeine. It was mostly when I was at work or at the grocery store. But now, I NEED IT!!! I'm going to blame the fact that since I am on a soy and dairy free diet I don't eat any yummy sweets and chocolate treats. Boy, do I miss those. I guess this is another way my body is getting that sugar. I could probably eat something better for me like say fruit, but  I can't say no to a southern favorite.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love sweet tea. Some people drink coffee but when I'm having an "the bags are so heavy under my eyes I could carry all my groceries in them" kind of day I need a sweet tea to pick me up.

Jacquie said...

I'm now thinking that I need to make some simple syrup to have in the house so I can make my own I the morning. :)

Anonymous said...

MMMM I SO want tea right now!