Friday, November 19, 2010

Heartbroken For A Friend

I got the news last night that one of my dear friends is having another miscarriage. This is her 5th total and second one after an IVF attempt. As soon as I got her text, I sank. My heart is so broken for her and her lovely husband. Although I have never met her in person, I consider her one of my closest friends. She has been through so much and we have shared so much together. I wish so much that I could be with her during this time to hold her, listen to her, give her a shoulder to lean on, make her laugh, give her someone to hit if she wants. Anything.


I wish I could understand why good people suffer such heartache. It's unfair and cruel. I've prayed so much for this couple to have a successful pregnancy and the beautiful baby they deserve. I know I was not alone in this either. Were we not heard? In painful times, how do we reconcile them as God’s will? 


I love you K, my heart and arms go out to you. Thinking of you, wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, comfort in the midst of pain.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Mrs. Cahill's Room 110 said...

Well said. It's just not fair and doesn't make any sense. :( I'm so sad for them.