Amelia's little moments and my ups and downs of motherhood being a first time Mom.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Check up appointment
I had my 4 week check up today. Blood pressure was good and the baby's HB sounded great. I gained an additional 4 lbs this last month which is much better than the 7 lbs last month. I am up a total of 25 lbs now. It appears that cutting down on my juices and walking more is helping. Hopefully I can keep it up. I also went to do my glucose test today. I really hope I do pass. I'm not sure if I could handle sitting in the waiting room for 3 hours for the next one if I don't. My appointments are scheduled only 2 weeks apart now. That makes me so happy. Another week or so and I will be in the third trimester. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for almost-third-trimester!
Post a Comment