I passed the Glucose Test which was very relieving and a good thing since I have not been able to stop eating brownies. I should have known better than to make them. My blood pressure was fine based on what they have been recording for me. Baby Girl's heartbeat was great; she was lying sideways with her face towards me. When she has her back up against my belly, you can really hear the heartbeat well. Let's see...I also gained 4 additional lbs. Blah. The last two weeks have been tough and I have not gone on as many walks as I usually do. I can definitely feel the extra weight now and I am getting physically tired a lot more easily. Oh and my Vienna sausages that I used to call toes can now be categorized as breakfast sausages. My feet and ankles have been swelling by the afternoon this past week. The joy of cankles. :(
I added a link on the side to vote on Baby Names if you like. Of course, we will name her whatever name we like the best, but it's nice to see other opinions. Thanks. :)
1 comment:
Sorry about the swelling JQ. Congrats on passing the GT!
Post a Comment