How far along? 28 Weeks!!
Weight gain/loss: Total of 24 lbs so far
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep? Still having trouble. Although last night I did sleep through most of the night. Bonus!
Best moment this week? Being able to get a sneak peek at Baby Girl on the 3/D u/s. We had such a great time and she makes me laugh. We also bought a car seat and went to the baby store to look at all the necessities and make a list of what we need. It was echausting but it got us both very excited.
Movement: Yes. Baby Girl is moving all about, mostly early in the morning and late at night. She is laying sideways right now but hopefully she will make the turn in the next month or so.
Food cravings: Anything spicy! This little girl loves it!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Be able to pick things off the floor that I drop.
What I am looking forward to? My appointment on March 29th
Weekly wisdom: Go to the store and definitely play with the car seats and strollers before purchasing one. We left the store with a different one then I planned on buying online.
4 comments:
Where are the pics???? selfish.
Check the previous post love!
my apologies.
LOL!
Everyone gets one. :)
Post a Comment