I had just a check up this morning to listen to the baby's heartbeat, go over blood work, and ask any questions. The blood work that was done with the NT Scan came back great. The doctor has no worries. Baby's HB was around 165. That is what I have been getting at home as well. Baby seems to be hanging out in the same spot.
One of my doctors says it sounds like a girl. Well, she has a 50% chance of being right. We scheduled the Big u/s for January 20th! We are hoping and praying that Baby A is going to check out healthy.
I added a poll to the right. Cast your vote!
2 comments:
Glad your appointment went so well! I cannot wait for January 20th!!!
So Exciting you scheduled your big ultrasound! Can't wait to find out! Congrats on a great appointment.
Post a Comment