I am halfway there!!!! I am so excited and boy where does the time go. I will upload a new bump picture this evening.
How far along? 20 Weeks!!
Weight gain/loss: Total of 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, mostly just jeans. Although I am having a hard time finding ones that I like. I bought a few maternity shirts from the Gap.
Stretch marks? Just on my boob.
Sleep? I am still struggling with sleep. My cat has taken quite and interest in me at night so room is becoming less and less on the bed. My doctor suggested taking some benedryl or going on a walk before bed. We will see how that goes.
Best moment this week? Making it successfully to 20 weeks!
Movement: Not yet. I have an anterior placenta so hopefully in the next week or so.
Food cravings: None really
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to? Starting to purchase baby items this month.
Weekly wisdom: Pack plenty of snacks for the day.
2 comments:
Congrats Jacquie! I am so exciting for you and your little girl!
YAY for 20 weeks!! Such a great milestone!
Post a Comment