How far along? 17 Weeks!!
Weight gain/loss: 7lbs since last month. :/
Maternity clothes? Yes, mostly just jeans. I am just buying bigger shirts since I am having a hard time finding maternity clothes that I like.
Stretch marks? I see one on my right boob (the small one).
Sleep? On and off. I am constantly tossing and turning at night, although I fall asleep on the couch very easily.
Best moment this week? Going to the doctor and listening to Baby A's HB and scheduling the anatomy scan.
Movement: Not that I'm aware of.
Food cravings: Orange Juice
Gender: Don't know yet.
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Having more room in my bed. The body pillow takes up too much space and I feel like I am shoving my husband off the bed.
What I am looking forward to? Seeing our baby on January 20th to make sure he/she is healthy, growing right on track, and possibibly finding out the gender.
Weekly wisdom: When going for a walk, pace yourself. It gets tiring.
Milestones: Each week is a milestone. :) Baby A's skeleton is hardening!
1 comment:
I am so happy that Baby A is doing so well! Keep growing Baby A!
Post a Comment