Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 Months!

Okay, so she turned 10 months a couple weeks back but I've been slacking on updating here. Truth be told, I fall asleep either with her or on the couch. Now that I have a few minutes at work I figured I would go ahead and update. Well as you can see from the last post, Amelia climbs up the stairs like a champ. She is always going towards the stairs now and loves to go all the way up top stopping every once in awhile to "talk." Every chance she can get, she still loves going over to the window or door to yell out toward the neighboors. She keeps everyone in line that way.

My mom still watches Amelia 5 days a week and I can tell that she is becoming a handful ever since she's been mobile. When I arrive to pick her up, the floor is usually littered with toys and clothes and my mom is on the floor while Amelia climbs on her and pats her head. Miss those days.

As for solids, Amelia is a picky eater and eats like a bird. She only has about an ounce of food (pureed) at a time. I try to get her to eat more chunkier solids but she just doesn't like the texture. She does like her apple puffs though. She also rather play with finger foods and drop them on the floor than eat them. She loves watching me pick them up as well as watching the cat lick the crumbs. My cat tried to eat a waffle the other day. Strange.

Temper tantrums. She is very skilled at this. If you take something away from her that she should not have then boy does she make sure that you know she is pissed about it. She wants it her way. We are going to be in trouble when she gets older if we don't get this new favorite under control.

Here is a perfect example of her giving us a disapproving look.

And of course, here are some more pictures of the little button doing something she loves. Being outside!





1 comment:

MV said...

Gorgeous photos JQ - I am loving that sunshine!