Amelia's little moments and my ups and downs of motherhood being a first time Mom.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Working and Sad
I've been back working full time for a few weeks now with a new job. So, far I really do like my new job. The pay is okay, less than what I was making before but I can see myself enjoying this much more than what I was doing. I'm now working in a lab doing genetic research on trees. A lot of molecular biology and some field work. I'm excited to gain as much knowledge as I can in molecular biology. Although, its good being in a routine again, I really miss being home with my daughter. My choice would always be to be a SAHM, but financially it is impossible right now. I guess I'm not really a career minded person. Well not anymore at least. As I got older, I always saw myself as being a SAHM, and doing all the daily hustle and bustle that comes with it. It's the lifestyle that I know I'm meant to do. I just want to be with my daughter as much as I can and basically take care of the household. I think about her all day, everyday and I look forward to our morning snuggles in the bed. I'm sad that when I pick her up at my Mom's, I only have a few hours with her before she goes to bed. Basically, nothing else gets done around the house because I just want to be with her. There is only one way that I can ever be a SAHM , more money. But I need to work in order to get it. Sucks. This is a goal that I do tend to reach, I just need to start planning and figuring out how it can be done. Does anyone know where to buy "money tree" seeds?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I could have written this myself. I have been feeling the exact same way. If you find a tree like that I'd love to get one too.
Heck I'd take a quarter tree at this point.
I go back to work next week and I'm dreading it. My plan is to say the hell with the housework!
Post a Comment