How far along? 31 Weeks!! I'm getting closer and closer
Weight gain/loss: Total of 32 lbs so far. Yikes!!
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Haven't spotted any additional ones. Stll have those lovely marks on my chest and small ones on my hips.
Sleep? Ha!
Best moment this week? Watching my Dad's face as he rubbed my belly.
Movement: Yes. I see more and more movement from the outside now. So cool. She still likes to act shy when any one else puts their hand on my belly.
Food cravings: None
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? My ankles
What I am looking forward to? The weekend to catch up on sleep and spend time with Mark.
Weekly wisdom: Spend a little more money on flip flops that actually have some support.
Appointment update: Well I gained quite a bit in the last 2 weeks but it may have to due with all the water retention. Even though I am drinking 3 liters of water a day I am still swelling and uncomfortable. It was noted that my blood pressure (BP) is high as well. It has been creeping up the past couple of appointments. The nurse took my BP twice and it was still up so my Dr. decided to send my to get some blood work done to make sure everything is okay. She said she wasn't too concerned otherwise she would send me to the hospital. And there goes my BP.....
I need to watch my stress level and relax a little more.
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear your BP has been high JQ. Yeah for a nice visit with your parents! You are so close now...
Yaay! You are getting close!!!
Post a Comment