Wednesday, April 21, 2010

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 Weeks!!

Weight gain/loss: Total of 32 lbs so far.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Haven't spotted any additional ones. Still have those lovely marks on my chest and small ones on my hips.
Sleep? Not really but if I could I would lay on the couch all day taking naps with the kitties.
Best moment this week? Meeting Leslie!
Movement: Yes. She still mostly moves at night when I am sitting on the couch. Sometimes if I have the music up nice and loud in the morning she will give me a swift kick. I mostly feel what it seems to be her rolling and pushing around in there.
Food cravings: None
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Sleeping on my belly
What I am looking forward to? My Birthday, even though I'm getting older.
Weekly wisdom: When in doubt, go a size bigger in Maternity swimsuits.

What is Baby up to?
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments: