Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Don't do it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Why is it that when you are advised not to do something, you just want to break the rules. Of course I am not talking about anything that would risk your health or wind up with you in jail. I am talking about something like sleeping on your back. I was always a side/stomach sleeper and would hardly sleep on my back. I never found it too comfortable. Now, ever since I read that in your second trimester you should not lie on your back, all I want to do is do it. I am having such a hard time getting comfortable at night and I keep fighting the urge of back sleeping. This needs to be nipped in the bud.

Yesterday I bought on of those body pillows and I struggled with it last night. I guess I just need to get used to it, or maybe remove the cat off the bed so I have more rooom. Nope, he is just too cute.  I feel mostly bad for my dear husband. With all my tossing and turning, he ends up with absolutely no covers by the middle of the night.

No comments: