Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby A at 13 weeks

We had our 2nd ultrasound/NT Scan today. Everything was looking great!!!! Baby A was measuring at exactly 13wks and his/her HB was 158. He/she was moving quite a bit and rolling around. It was absolutely beautiful and also relieving.  I am taking a pledge right now...I am going to stop being so fearful and try my hardest to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy and the wonderful miracle that is growing inside of me. Thank you all for your prayers.









7 comments:

Kara said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I am so so so happy for you!

Gretchen said...

So cute!!! Congratulations on the good news!!

MV said...

Gorgeous profile pic! Congrats Mama!
=)

Blessed said...

Beatutiful! I am so happy for you JQ. God bless the two of you.

Magaly

Kel said...

SOO happy for you and Mark!! I love the u/s pics! Thanks for posting them! Call me soon so we can catch up!

Janet said...

Pirate Predator Adams!

Jacquie said...

Love it Janet!!!!