Monday, November 23, 2009

Worried and Excited

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am a mix of these emotions right now. I am worried because, well I am pregnant and I can't help thinking that something is wrong. I have not seen my baby since 6wks and I am not scheduled for another appointment until 2 more weeks. The wait is slowly eating away at me. I received my Doppler in the mail this weekend and I was hoping this would ease my mind. Nope. I was not able to find the baby's heartbeat. I searched and searched but ended with the same results, nothing. I know I may not be able to find the HB until another week or so and I should not let this bother me, but it does. It also ties into why I am excited.



Image and video hosting by TinyPicExcited. My husband and I are traveling up to see my parents in their new home for Thanksgiving. It has been almost a year since we have seen them and I miss them so much. Of course, we want to take this opportunity to tell my parents the wonderful news in person since we are not sure when we will see them again. I swear I have a feeling that my dad knows something; he is pretty good at figuring things out. Anyways, I really want them to know but I really wish I was able to hear the HB or have another appointment before we made our trip, but it just didn't happen that way. What if my wonderful news this week ends up being devastating news in 2 weeks. This is where the worried comes back in.


I just want to cry.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Remember my breakdown??? Just keep the faith and keep trying with the doppler...think low.

Jacquie said...

I know, I know. If only we were better at taking our own advice. ;)

Gretchen said...

I just saw that you made the baby blog! I can't believe you are almost 11 weeks already!

I know it's hard not to worry when not finding the heartbeat with the home doppler, but try to not to get too worried about it. That's why I didn't get one because I knew I would get upset if I didn't find it. Isn't it the worst waiting between appointments?

Well I'm glad I can now stalk...er... I mean keep up with all that is Jacquie ;)

Here's the plan: said...

Jaq! I know this sounds really bad but this is how I roll. If you really need assurance, fake soemthing and make your doctor see you! It's totally worth it in my opinion to get piece of mind! Hang in there girly, everything is fine!

Here's the plan: said...

Sorry about the stalking jacquie Q, I'm a psycho.

Here's the plan: said...

crap! Now I have like 3 comments because I didn't read directions!

Jacquie said...

Thank you! you ladies are the best and you crack me up as well. :)