What she's doing:
- Blowing raspberries
- Giving "kisses"
- Babbling
- Has 2 teeth
- Rolling over
- Can almost sit up completly unassisted
- Started cereal
- Laughs out loud (my mom is great at getting her to do this)
- Grasps and mouths everything
- Chews on her socks :)
- Needs to be constantly entertained (she'll let you know when she is bored)
- Squeals
- Has stinky farts
- I lost all the baby weight and more (I still need to tone up though).
- I have made it to 6 months as an exclusive pumper. This was a short term goal and now I am going to try and make it month to month.
- I'm still having bladder control issues. I really wish this would get better. :(
- Still dairy and soy free
- Hair is still falling out like crazy
All in all, everything is going great!!
Here is a picture of Amelia and her Daddy that was taken on her big half birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment